Monday, March 2, 2009

A Different Look Daily



If I look differently each day that would be insane. I mean, I sleep looking like this and I wake up looking someone else. I cannot establish my identity because people won’t believe that I am Dennis. People would say, “Hey, you’re not him, psycho.” My life would be a mess because how can I apply to get a job if I wake up each day differently. The only job I can get is in a circus, “Ladies and gentleman, the shape-shifting freak!!!” And how can I have a girlfriend if I change face everyday? Can she accept me? The worst thing is that the FBI or CIA is always at my back to catch me and put me in a lab, and do lots of test on me. I think the only good thing is I can get into the “record books” – “the man that can change his appearance everyday.” Get famous, get interviewed everyday, have sponsorship, become a spy and get rich. Hey, I don’t have to work after all.

Dennis Moraga


No comments: